Submissions for this form are closed.
TAC Student Grants
Be considered for a student grant. Apply below
More than 40 conference panels, sessions and workshops will be offered on diverse and relevant topics including the conference theme, Innovation and Technology: Evolving Transportation.
Recipients will receive:
- Four nights on-site hotel accommodation (September 30-October 3, 2018: value of $900)
- A full conference registration (value of $360)
- Round trip air transportation from a major Canadian city to Saskatoon (value of $700)
Ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate an ongoing interest in improving the importance of transportation to Canada’s socioeconomic well-being, as well as safe, secure, efficient and environmentally and financially sustainable transportation services.
- Share the knowledge learned at the conference with other students.
Eligibility and Application Form
Eligible candidates must be:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Enrolled at a post-secondary institution (university or college) in an academic program related to the planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance and program management of transportation infrastructure, including urban transit
- Enrolled in at least two semesters of full-time studies from fall 2018 through summer 2019
- Commit to telling fellow students about the conference
- Provide TAC with a brief report about their experience at the 2018 TAC Conference & Exhibition
- Be randomly selected by draw and contacted by August 15
For information or questions, contact Jacques A. Maltais, Sr. Events Manager, 613-736-1350 x234.