Updates about people working in the transportation and road-related industries.
- Brisk Synergies was acquired by Transoft Solutions in January 2020 and have changed their company name to Transoft Solutions (ITS) Inc.
- EXP has announced Reece Bailey as executive vice president, major projects, to lead the Major Projects sector in Ottawa. Reece has over 25 years of experience as a recognized transportation leader.
- Don Stephens has announced his retirement after working at WSP for over 40 years as Director, Transportation Planning | Ontario and Atlantic Canada. Don also served on TAC councils and committees for many years.
- HDR has promoted Tara Erwin as the transportation lead for Eastern Canada. Tara has 16 years’ experience with HDR working in intelligent transportation systems, safety, freight and goods movement, and more.
- Maya Caron is now working for Deloitte as Senior Manager, Strategic Accounts, Government and Public Services.