Join over 500 thought leaders and influencers from municipalities, provincial/territorial transport departments, academia, and the private sector at the 2020 TAC Conference & Exhibition, now with live programming ONLINE, September 21 to October 8!
Become a TAC member and save! If your organization is not a TAC member, submit its membership application and payment before registering so all your staff are eligible for member rates. (Staff must have an account affiliated with an active member organization in our database to be recognized as a member.) Contact email@example.com or 613-736-1350 x273 if you have questions about membership or registration.
The registration fees listed below are in Canadian dollars and do not include tax.
Until August 17
Starting August 18
*To register as a student you must use your educational institution email address and answer a few simple questions about your program of study.
This low-cost registration makes attending the TAC Conference & Exhibition easier than ever!
When you register, you get:
- access to 3 Featured Events (1 per week) on topics including The Journey to Safer Roads and the impacts of COVID-19 on transportation in Canada
- access to the full technical program of more than 40+ sessions across 16 tracks, showcasing the work and experience of 150+ presenters
- to learn about and make contact with leading transportation suppliers and services. Visit their Partner Profiles, message or video chat with representatives, or attend or view Partner Demos
- the choice to attend all of these events via live web-conference to participate interactively, including in Q&A sessions, OR watch the event recordings after they're over. Access to recordings and the conference event portal continues until March 2021
- to network, message or video chat with other participants, presenters and corporate partners
- Payment via Visa, MasterCard, EFT or cheque is accepted. Payment must be received before conference access is provided.
- To benefit from early-bird registration rates, registration must be completed and paid by August 17.
- Only one substitution can be made at no charge. Subsequent substitutions will incur a $25 administration fee per change.
Mail cheques to TAC (with a copy of your invoice) to the attention of TAC, Accounts Receivable, 401-1111 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2C 3T2 within 10 business days of your registration.
Refund requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full refunds issued until July 21
- 75% refunds issued until August 28
- No refunds are accepted after August 28