Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Updates about people working in the transportation and road-related industries.
- Lance Vigfusson has joined WSP as a senior executive. He was an active, long-standing volunteer including having a term as a TAC Board member.
- Patrick Dubé has been appointed Deputy Minister at the ministère des Transports du Québec, replacing Mark Lacroix.
- Larry Halayko has joined WSP as a Senior Project Manager.
- Daniel Firth has joined WSP as a Principal Consultant, bringing 20 years of urban planning experience in North America and Europe.
- Norm Parkes, formerly Executive Director of Highway Operations at the British Columbia Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure, passed away on December 7 at the age of 57. Norm was a member of TAC’s Board from 2016 to 2018.
- Edward W.J. (Ted) Clarke, passed away on December 22 at the age of 81. Ted was an active member of TAC for many years and was a strong supporter and promoter of the organization. He played leadership roles in steering the technical program as the Chair of the Infrastructure Council as well as the organization as a member of the Board of Directors.