Thursday, January 29, 2015
This periodic column features notices from people working in the transportation and road-related industries.
- Monica Ell has been appointed Minister for Nunavut Economic Development and Transportation.
- Scott Kent has been appointed Minister for Yukon Highways and Public Works.
- Lori Anne Companion has been appointed Deputy Minister of Newfoundland and Labrador Transportation and Works.
- Sandra Majkic has been named Director of Technical Programs of the Transportation Association of Canada (TAC).
- Kamran Ata is now working in Barrhead, Alberta as a Bridge Engineer, North Central Region, Delivery Services for Alberta Transportation.
- Anne Poschmann, Geotechnical Engineer and Principal of Golder Associates, has been elected 2014-15 Chair of the Board of Directors of The Association of Consulting Engineering Companies Canada (ACEC).
- John St. Marseille has joined the City of Cornwall, Ontario as General Manager of Transportation.