TAC offers seminars on most of its key publications, often in conjunction with new product releases. Usually one-day in length, seminars are intended to provide an overview of a TAC publication accompanied by specialized information about the subject itself. The seminars are always delivered by experts in the field, and often by the original author(s) of the publication. Participants have greatly benefitted from learning from recognized experts with first-hand knowledge of a subject as presented in a TAC guide.
- Accommodating Cycling Facilities
- Best Practices for Technical Delivery of Long-Term Transportation Planning Studies
- Bridge Traffic and Combination Barriers - NEW
- Erosion and Sediment Control on Roadway Projects
- Construction and Operation of Winter Roads
- Development and Management of Transportation Infrastructure in Permafrost Regions
- Pavement Asset Design and Management
For REGISTRATION and all other inquiries about TAC's seminars, please email email@example.com or call (613) 736-1350.
TAC reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a seminar if the minimum number of participants has not been reached. Early registration prevents a class from being cancelled due to low enrollment and secures a place in the seminar of your choice.
Registrants may cancel their registration and receive a full refund from TAC, provided the request is given in writing at least 30 working days prior to the seminar start date. Refunds of 50% are issued for cancellations up to 10 working days prior to the start date. No refunds are issued within 10 working days of the start date; however, substitute attendees may be sent as long as TAC is informed, in advance, of the name of the substitute.