TAC membership benefits include:
- Member rates (up to 30% lower) on TAC Publications
- Member rates (up to $275 lower) at the annual TAC Conference & Exhibition. Our conference offers over 40 sessions, workshops, panel discussions and technical tours. The next conference is in Winnipeg, September 22-25, 2013.
- The opportunity to volunteer on TAC technical committees is available exclusively to members. Committee participation provides the opportunity to meet colleagues, contribute to the profession and add to your expertise.
- The Transportation Intelligence Bulletin is produced bi-monthly and highlights trends, research and new methods and technologies from publications across the transportation industry.
- TAC's Transportation Library offers free borrowing privileges and priority service for members for thousands of on-site volumes plus access to numerous databases.
- TAC News – now online only – is the Association’s quarterly newsletter, keeping members abreast of industry, association, and member news. Members receive preferred pricing on TAC News advertising.
- Free Career Ad postings for TAC members on TAC’s on-line CareerInfo page.
- Member rates (up to 30% lower) on TAC Seminars and Workshops, which are based on content from a number of key TAC publications, and new product releases.
All employees of the member organization have access to these benefits and member services. Please note that member benefits extend to employees of the named member firm only. Divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated firms with a different operating name are considered separate entities for TAC membership purposes.
Questions on TAC membership benefits can be directed to TAC's membership department at (613) 736-1350, ext 256.
We encourage you and other transportation professionals at your organization to become actively involved in the Association!