The activities of the TAC Foundation are largely funded by single-year or multi-year commitments from a diverse group of donor organizations and individuals. Donors at the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels are recognized in TAC News, at the Annual TAC Conference & Exhibition, on the TAC Foundation website and in other opportunities that may arise, unless the TAC Foundation is instructed otherwise. Donors with Named Scholarships2 also receive added recognition in specific TAC Foundation scholarship promotions and listings.
TAC Foundation donors are categorized by their level of commitment, as follows.
Platinum – Commitments totaling $50,000 or more, ie.:
- A donation or bequest to the Foundation’s Endowment Fund of $50,000 or more
- A scholarship / program commitment of $10,000 or more, per year, for a minimum of 5 years. Entitles the donor to a Named Scholarship
Gold – Commitments totaling $25,000 or more, ie.:
- A donation or bequest to the Foundation’s Endowment Fund of $25,000 or more
- A scholarship / program commitment of $5,000 per year for 5 years. Entitles the donor to a Named Scholarship2
Silver – Commitments totaling $15,000 or more, ie.:
- Donation or bequest to the Foundation’s Endowment Fund of $15,000 or more
- Scholarship / program commitment of $5,000 for 3 years2 or $3,000 per year for 5 years
Bronze – Commitments totaling $1,000 or more
2 Named Scholarships: Donors in the Platinum and Gold categories may name a scholarship for an individual, company, association or other group. Donors in the Silver category may name a scholarship provided that their commitment is $5,000 per year for a minimum of 3 years. Named scholarship donors are advised that an additional 10% is added to the award amount in order to support administrative costs of the scholarship program.