2013 TAC conference & Exhibition
september 22-25 ~ Winnipeg, manitoba
Transportation: Better – Faster – Safer
Hosted by Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation and the City of Winnipeg at the Winnipeg Convention Centre, the 2013 Conference & Exhibition will offer delegates the opportunity to broaden their horizons in the roads and transportation sectors.
View the conference promo message from the local host, and browse last year’s recap magazine “Focus on Innovation” to see what you can expect.
Register Early to Save!
Register before June 18 to take advantage of TAC Early Bird rates.
Delegates are encouraged to register via our quickest, most secure and user-friendly option, our online form. A fillable registration form is also available to help you choose from registration options that offer a variety of technical, social, professional and networking events over three and a half days.
Hotels & Travel
Special room rates are available at the official 2013 TAC Conference hotels. Delegates must mention the TAC Conference when making their reservations and book by August 18. Room rates quoted after that date will be at the discretion of the hotels. Preferred air carriers and car rental agencies are also offering reduced conference rates. All conference promotional codes must be quoted at the time of booking.
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- Lions’ Den – Opening Plenary Session The Lions’ Den Second Edition, held on September 23, will provide an interactive platform to launch the Opening Plenary Session to conference attendees.
- Technical Tours, offered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, will provide delegates with additional time to visit transportation-related infrastructure in and around Winnipeg.
- Workshops, offered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, will provide delegates added flexibility to customize their schedules.
- Conference lunches have adopted a tailored approach; Monday’s Lunch will present the TAC Awards, Tuesday’s Lunch will focus on issues affecting young professionals and Wednesday’s Lunch will present the TAC Conference Awards and introduce 2014’s local host.
- Expect the unexpected as delegates experience Winnipeg’s local cuisine and entertainment at the Monday Night Local Showcase and applaud the winners of TAC’s Canadian Transportation Awards at the Wednesday Evening Event as the conference comes to a close.
The Week At-a-Glance chart includes current time slots for Registration, Exhibition, Technical Tours, Sessions/Panel Discussions/Workshops, social events and delegate lunches.
Note: TAC Council and Committee meetings, as well as Companion Program activities, are not shown on this schedule.