2013 TAC conference & Exhibition
september 22-25 ~ Winnipeg, manitoba
Transportation: Better – Faster – Safer
Conference related awards
Best Paper Awards
Medals are awarded for the two best papers presented at the conference, based on content and relevance to current transportation issues.
The President’s Medal is awarded for the best paper related to the conference theme.
Medals are presented to recipients at the conference.
W.H. Yeates Award
With a view to stimulating exhibitor and delegate interest in the TAC conference exhibition of transportation products and services, the Association confers an annual award for the best exhibit set up by a private company. The award is named in honour of W.H. Yeates, a former executive vice-president of the Association, who was instrumental in developing the exhibition.
The general criteria for the award are:
- environmental sensitivity
- best use of available space
- most effective visual delivery of information
- best use of other means of provision of information
- originality in presenting the company's products or services
- most attractive exhibit
- compliance with all the rules and regulations of the exhibition